Organza Print Zari - Red
Organza is a thin, plain weave, sheer fabric traditionally made from silk. Its lightweight, semi-transparent, and somewhat shiny properties The intricate design is scalloped and embroidered with golden threads of zari on dupatta. Cornered are tasseled to behold it. Digital Prints for that modern touch.
Can be styled with any silk/cotton mulmul plain suit . Apt for party wear. Very subtle and elegant look. A must have for summer wedding or for your wedding trousseau !!
PATTERN- Digital Print and Embroidery
COLOR- Red and Gold
MEASUREMENTS- 2.5 mts
CONTENT- 1 Dupatta only
- Dry Clean or Hand wash (with mild soap)Only. Dark colors to be washed separately.
- May be ironed from cool to medium heat.
- Scalloped Border and Tasseled Corners.
- This product has tassels handwork and may have slight irregularities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- The colors seen in the image may vary from the actual product due to different computer screen resolutions and displays.
Note: Suit worn by the model is not for sale